Hello Every one !!

Larry

As most of you know i've not posted in some time and i feel most of you know why. But wanted to drop by and let you all know i'm still alive and kicking. And i'm so glad that so many familiar name's are still on the board. Just lost a friend in the last couple of week's to lung cancer. He had beaten prostrate cancer and lung Cancer 8 yr's earlier but it came back and this time he lost the battle. Ironically one of his Son's is still being treated for Cancer and was going throught treatment at the same time. Hospice keep's sending me invite's to there monthly bereavement luncheon's but i've just do not know if that is for me. Have stayed in touch with Ann and so much enjoy her upbeat e mail's. Well i keep working, with some people thinking i work to much but darn thing's like different insurances keep coming due and house payment's and of course those never ending Taxes. My oldest son is still in Iraq helping to train Iraqi speacial forces (he's also a green Beret) and i may not know for along time but think he was envolved with the Al Zaquarwi attack as 2 week's before he was killed he sent a message saying he would not be in communication for awhile due to a asignment. He also say's he get's so tired of the Gore's and Kennedy and John Murtha's spreading(repeating) our enimies lies as they the Military people wonder who's side there pulling for. Well there you go i've managed to end this in a political remark. Take care all and God Bless all of you....Larry

Larry...so glad to see you here AND in my email inbox!!! I'm so proud of your son and all the soldiers that are fighting their hearts out to keep us safe and sound!!! I can hear the pride and love you have for him in every letter you type!!!

Happy to see some words from you, Larry. Have been hoping that you 've been doing okay. Hope you drop by from time to time to visit. And I, too, am so very proud of your son. Prayers that he returns safe and sound and SOON!

Kasey

Larry, I am so glad to see your post. I have thought about you and was wondering how you were doing.

I know that you are very proud of your son, and I also just want to say thank you. I am truly grateful for all he is doing to protect our country, to help those in need, and to fight for freedom.

My brother-in-law is being deployed July 9th for an 18 month tour of duty. He was aprt of the 101st airborne, but is actually being shipped with the 147th. The 147th was given orders, but short on men, they asked for volunteers from the 101st, when none volunteered they selected him because of his skills as an apache helicopter mechanical expert.

I truly respect and honor the men that put their lives on hold, and go into the service of our country.

Sending hugs, love and prayers to you Larry and I'll add some for your son too. :)

Larry, so very good to hear from you. We do try to keep praying for those who have lost someone to LC. We have family in the military also and are so thankful for them and their willingness to stand up for what is right. Thank you Larry and thank your son. He is a wonderful guy. pammie

Larry,

Haven't had the pleasure of "meeting" you yet, but you sound like a great person who has gone through the LC mill. Just wanted to chime in and offer my best to you and your wonderful son who is out there fighting for us back at home! Don't worry about the political remarks -- most of us are tired of hearing these people bolstering the enemy too! Please let your son know that America's heartland is supporting our troops all the way.

Blessings to you and yours,

Welthy

Larry,

so good to see you post. My Brother is a veteran of

the 1st Gulf War and spent a year in Bosnia. I am

proud of him and every military man and woman serving

our country. May God Bless your son and I hope he

returns home safely. Please drop us another note when

you feel up to it.

Just to let all know i've read and very much enjoyed all your posting's to me. Of course life goes on and just recieved a call from a friend of mine and he went fishing yesterday (saturday) and came home and found his wife deceased. Then i got a call Saturday morning that my Mother inlaw passed away so i guess as the old saying goes but by the Grace of GOD go i.Take care my Friend's and i'll still check in from time to time....Larry

• 1 month later...