News not good

Nancy B

Boy Nancy, I wish with all my heart I had some great advice or information to help. But I just don't know.

I do understand how scared you and your husband are. But I know you can come through this. You are one strong woman who has come through this already and can beat it again.

I will be praying for you Nancy. I am thinking of you every day, and God and I have had some frank conversations about your healing.

Sending you lots and lots of love (((Nancy)))

Nancy,sorry to hear this news.That is where my first problem was right where the lung meets the broncial tube.At first I was told surgery was not an option but found a dr.confident he could do it.

Unfortunately after sucessful surgery they felt no treatments were needed to follow up surgery and the cancer returned to the stump where the lung was removed at.

You are strong and can do this but I would for sure check into adjuvent chemo or and radiation in that area after you have re-couped.

Oh Nancy ~ :(

MANY prayers offered up on your behalf - today and everyday! May your doctors, and surgeons have the wisdom, courage, and OPTIMISM to bring you back to NED!!!

You're not out of the hunt, yet, my friend - No DNF's allowed! :wink:

Yours in HOPE!!!

Stacey

Thank you and big hugs to all of you. I am waiting to hear from my surgeon as to when surgery will be. Frank, thanks - it really helps to know that your surgery was successful. I have gotten opinions from two surgeons, my oncologist and my pulmonologist and they all agree on this plan of attack.

The hard part is keeping my mind off of it but we are racing at the California Speedway this weekend and that will be a tremendous help. Please keep the prayers coming - it is very much appreciated. I just love you guys - thanks for being here for me.

Hugs,

Nancy B

Dear Nancy....you are definatly in my prayers...Stay tuff...be postive...and keep the faith..You can do this!!!...You did it before and you will do it again....as for the 'doc's...

DUH on them!!!...I go along with Cindi...shaking their heads was just a stupid jester ..what do they know??...They are NOT God...Just do your job and keep the jester's to yourselves...dummies....

I pray that your surgery goes well and you will be back to your good health asap...hugs..

PamS.

I am so devestigated by the news. I pray there is a breakthrough for him.

Sending prayers. Enjoy your time at the race, I know that will help put your mind in a more positive mode.

Prayers sent.

Maryanne :wink: