Another Newbie

Judy-OK

Hello Judy and welcome.

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but you did indeed find a wonderful resource in this site. You will find great information, answers to your questions and a wonderful support system.

Just let us all know what you need and I am sure we will all do our best to help you through this journey.

Chris

Hi Judy,

I'm sorry you had to find a need for the board, but welcome. I know how daunting the original diagnosis can be - and then to add all the medical treatment questions. I had radiation first to alleviate pain I was having and then began chemo a while later.

Let us know if you have questions or just need to vent.

Mary

Welcome Judy,

You certainly have come to the right place. Any questions you have please ask. There are so many members here that chances are someone can answer any question you may have.

We have all walked in your shoes and we know how difficult this is. To find that out is devestiging. But please know that LC is not a death sentence. This disease can be controlled. Your docs seem to have a good plan for you.

Keep us posted and again welcome to our family.

Maryanne :wink: