New Game - Which is Worse????

Ann

In this game you give two things to chose from and the next person picks which they think is worse. Then you pick two new things.

Rules:

No Back to Back posting

Have fun!

I'll start..

Which is worse:

1. Forgetting to set your alarm clock for work or

2. Having your computer break down

Oh, absolutely having the computer break down. I don't set my alarm unless I am catching an early plane. I wake up at 5, happens to old people.

What is worse:

Going to a party in slacks and everyone else is dressed to the nines

-or-

Having a bodily function episode while with a group.

Okay, I'll bite. OMG Ginny - I guess I'll have to pick the bodily function one although the party one is horrible also.

Which is worse -

Walking out of the Ladies Room at a restaurant with your skirt tucked into your pantyhose OR

somehow unknowingly conferencing in a 3rd party by hitting a wrong button on your cell phone during a private conversation with your sister.. :shock: (this never happened to me of course :lol: )

OK...now I'll answer Becky's question....sorry Snowflake!!!

I would much rather deal with something hanging from my nose than to find something stuck in my teeth. I hate eating spinach in public, as I always worry I'm going to have a green smile.

Now...next person should answer Ginny....please!

not being serious at all.

What is worse...

giving a presentation in front of many people you do not know or:

letting gas go at a restaurant that was so loud that everyone knew it came from you.

Maryanne :wink:

I think being gassy in a crowd would be much worse!

Which is worse:

Failing in business and ending up bankrupt or failing in marriage and ending up divorced?

No takers on the last question, so I'll ask a new one.

Would you rather.....

Step in dog poop barefoot or

Have a bird dropping hit you in the head????

Well I have had both happen to me.

Fell off my bike as a teenager in what must have been a doggie toilet.

The bird - once on the afternoon of my senior prom and the second time while having lunch at an outdoor cafe right outside of the Vatican.

Ok, which is worse:

Hitting the crazy bone in your elbow,

-or-

Banging your knee cap

OK Ann, I'll answer your question that no one would answer...

I'd rather fail in business and be bankrupt than to fail at love. Love is all that matters in this world, and money and possessions are just stuff. I could be happy living in a box in the alley if Keith was in it with me. But if I lived in a mansion alone, I'd be miserable.

Also, Ginny... I hate the crazy bone thing. I always go nuts with that, like my arm is going to fall off. I'd much rather bang a knee

What is worse.

To have loved and lost

or

to never have loved at all.

I definitely believe it is worse to have never loved at all. Even when we have loved and lost, we are left with beautiful memories that can never be taken away from us.

Which is worse.......

Having someone gossip about you or having someone lie to you?

What a loaded question!! :shock: -

In my opinion, having cancer yourself. As much as I would hate to have a loved one afflicted with cancer ~ I don't want to have this. This disease really sucks all around, in all aspects, but it really really sucks to be the one that has it and to know that there's a possiblity you won't be here for your children. That's the heartbreaker for me.

Anyway...

Which is worse -

Having your child drop out of school OR

Finding out your parents are getting a divorce?

Oh Deb, thats a no brainer for me.

I'd rather have my parents get a divorce, and to do something to make their futures better than to have my child essentially limit his future.

Divorce is terrible, and I'd never want it to happen, but I also wouldn't want my parents who I love to waste precious time and years unhappy and miserable if there is the possibility that they can find happiness elsewhere.

But without an education, a child is really setting up a future where they will have to work twice as hard to achieve less money, security, respect, and credibility. What a grim prospect when all you'd want for everyone you love is to be happy and have the best of everything.

Ok, What's worse

realizing you have really bad B.O. when you are out in a crowded situation and can't leave

or

or to be stuck with someone that you can't leave who has really bad B.O.

Ok, both suck,

but at least with diahhrea I can convince myself that I am somehow contributing to my diet and may actually lose a pound or two.

What's worse

100+ degree weather with high humidity

or

20 degrees below zero

(Here in WI we get both)

I'm here with you Beck - not getting enough sleep. I would give my arm to get too much sleep these days...

What's worse -

Having to break up with someone OR

having someone break up with you.