New Game - Which is Worse????

Ann

Easy one for me..

I am NOT a morning person, so having to get up earlier than usual. The one weekend I work a month, they need one person to come in at 7 and because of my whining, they don't even ask me if I can anymore, they just skip me and put me in at 8 which is about 8:20 Debi time.

Which is worse..

Locking your car keys in your car OR

locking your house keys in your house??

In my car. I normally have left my purse in there, too, and am away from home. At least locking my keys in the house, I can have the neighbor let me in or have a cup of coffee while waiting for someone else to "save" me.

Which is worse, cold coffee or warm beer?

Oh, this one's hard (I've changed my mind twice now....lol); I'd say outages in the winter. Usually there's a bit of snow associated with our winter outages (a foot or more, usually) and that is more hassle to deal with than summer. Digging through the stuff to get the generator set-up and going, etc. etc.

Which is worse?

Not daring to take Ann's recent 3rd grade Geography test in here?

or

Taking the challenge and failing Ann's Geography test repeatedly? :oops::oops::oops:

Ummmmm Don, sweetie cutie, you forgot the next question....... I agree with Don on the not busy enough thing. Oh sure, NOW I HAVE TO EDIT THIS...lol. Southern Summers are worse -- not just the heat and humidity either: those creepy HUGE spiders that come out in the summers are horrible! (in NC anyway)

Which is worse:

What you've got to choose from on the radio or

What you've got to choose from on the TV for your entertainment pleasure?

I guess it all depends on how close you are to it, I usually end up much closer to spiders than snakes, so I feel spiders are worse...can't say a snake has ever jumped on my hand and crawled up my arm!

What's worse, being tromped by elephants or eaten by alligators? (I've been up to my fanny in gators before...)

I think I would rather be tromped by elephants, it seems a little quicker than being eaten by gators, and somehow, a bit less traumatic.

Which is worse:

Noticing that your about to run out of gas when your lost and on a desolate country road OR

Noticing that there is smoke coming from the hood of your car on a busy freeway during rush hour.

we can always hear about the BASH and the wonderful time everyone has but.....

The absolute worst would be Cindi not having the pub open!!!

Which is worse.....

Being around someone that talks to you non stop OR

Being around someone that completely ignores you???

boy, Darrell, that is a hard one for me.

In both situations I would get to flip the other driver off...

I guess I would rather be the slower driver.

Q:

which is worse?

A computer that works just half the time and snaps off any old time it wants?

or...

No computer at all..

Cindi o'h