Texans where are you??? Oklahomans YOU too!! LOL

KatieB

Just a quick reminder that the Lung Cancer Support Community Reunion BASH is being held in the DFW area tomorrow!! (July 1)

Come out come out where ever you are!!

(and I know who you are too! LOL) :wink:

All LCSC Members are invited to attend! Please let me know so that I can give you directions and so that I can have a headcount for food, etc...

We are so excited and can't wait to see all of you here!!

Me too....I'm green with envy. I would so love to be able to make the BASH!!! I know you guys are going to have so much fun! Will you at least try and think of those of us that are unable to make the trip?

I'm coming, I'm coming for crying out loud.

Well, I'm throwing things in the suitcase and getting ready to hit the road in a couple hours. I'm not sure where the rest of the Oklahomans are, but the ride is leaving!!!! :wink::lol::lol:

Hi Katie,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be on my way at noon tomorrow.....Debi just called me and she's helping me get to the hotel, your house, etc. I can't wait to meet you guys! You do too much for us!!!

Cindy

I really wish I could be there with all of you. I sincerely hope that you guys realize that there are lots of us that would be there if we could.

Unfortunately, circumstances beyond my control made this trip impossible. Had an MRI today and await results. I am thinking of you all and hope you have one extra drink on me.

Next bash, maybe on the east coast???

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!! :D:D:lol::lol:

Joan

Kasey,

Man oh man... You missed the trip to the tattoo parlor with Kaffie and I... You missed dinner with all of us....

Kathy and I are in the hotel on the internet...

Where are YOU hiding????

Sorry we didn't meet up .. see you tomorrow!!

Sorry Kasey, SBeth, Geri,

I was invited to dinner with Kaffie and Debi and missed my cell phone calls. I have listened to all your messages and it is kind of late so I won't call back tonight.

I don't need help setting up- inlaws and family have that covered for me. If I have asked you to bring something for me, please feel free to come 30 minutes or an hour early so we can set it up/out.

My daughter is going to have a late nap until about 3PM so anytime after that is fine!!

I am so excited! I just can't wait!!

And yes! It starts at 4!!!

Hugs,

I'm so bummed I can't be there! But I'm on a plane to Montana tomorrow with my cousin for a vacation... I'll be thinking of you all in God's Country. (God's OTHER country, that is... Being from Texas, I know that's God's Country, too!)

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

BeckyCW

P.S. Not much internet access till I get back on July 11th, but I'm taking my prayers for all of you with me. Be well.

I can't believe how depressed I am today thinking of you guys just partying it up. Darn, we certainly can use some of that.

Just want you all to know that we are thinking of you and I am so bummed..... :cry:

Have fun, party hardy,

Yo, Cindi lets go get drunk to drown our sorrows. :roll:

Maryanne 8)