Been Gone To Long

Skye

Hello Everyone,

It has been along time since I have been here, and I apologize for my absence. I came back around the end of Janurary, to update my Uncles profile ( it wasn't good news).

As I looked over the boards I saw how many people who had passed. Some who were on hospice when I was here last, and others who were just fine, at that time. As I looked over the boards , person after person I saw had passed. It was like i was being hit in the gut time after time. I just could not process it all. I sat here for hours reading, and seeing more names. People who I had come to see here everytime I signed on. It was so very over whelming, and I haven't even been here very long, and didn't know them very well, it was , and still is so very sad to me. Before I post again, I want you all to know, you have all been in my thoughts constantly.

I can only imagine how you all who knew them, and those of you who are family members feel. So I just stayed silent at that time. I have been here to post several time since then, but just couldn't.

Please accept my most sincere condolences. My thoughts and prayers have been, and are with you all.

Love To You All!