thank you

mamasbabygirl

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for posting. We love Lori here, she is one incredible daughter. You certainly have the most considerate little girl on your side.

If I ever have a problem I certainly would want her in my corner. She never gives up and loves you sooooo much.

I pray you will do well at Lori's and will be sending you prayers along with so many other people on here who have been sending them to you all along.

Take care and give Lori a well deserved hug from me.

Will be thinking of you Sandy,

Maryanne :wink:

Hi, Hi Sandy,

Soooooo good to finally "meet" you -- you are one incredible lady that we all think the world of! You have one fine daughter there too, but I think you already know that. Hopefully we'll get to hear from you more as you get settled in your new home.

Hugs,

Linda

Welcome Home Sandy, and Welcome to LCSC. I feel like I have known you for a very long time. Your wonderful daughter has been your right hand gal for a long time here at LCSC. She sure does love her mom, and you sure raised a wonderful daughter. :wink::D

I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. Take time to enjoy eachother and just offer one an other a lot of TLC. :wink:

I hope you will continue to get stronger each and every day.

Sandy,

It's so nice to meet you. Thanks to Lori and through her love for you we feel we know you . You have truly been an inspiration to me. You are one strong lady and one I could learn a lot from. I just want you to know that my prayers continue to come your way.

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Hi Sandy,

It sounds like you've made some wonderful progress since my visit a few months ago. I know we don't have to tell you how much we love Lori here, as I'm sure it's obvious by all the support. She's an incredible advocate for you and I'm sure with her in your corner you are going to continue to improve. I look forward to another visit again soon!

Love,

Beth