Quick Update and Thanks

Thank you everyone for all of your responses these past few days. It has been a rough week. We are seeing some light...

Dad was sent home with the oxygen. Of course, he is stubborn and thought he didn't need it...only to find himself out of it after walking the stairs!

Regardless, he is back at Mayo, which gives me a huge sigh of relief. They plan to finish the three radiation treatments he has left and check his heart, etc. for the irregular beat.

Your emails etc, were so nice as it gave me peace about what was happening. For the record too, I didn't go home...kept the sick kid at bay and drove them crazy with phone calls! Thanks for the help!

God Bless,

Jen

Glad things appear to be going a bit better. Being back at Mayo is great as well. LOL on the stubbornness: comes with a fighting spirit I've found (I is a good thing most of the time). Sounds like you've got a great brother there in TooTall!

Keep us posted,

Linda

Linda,

You are right! TooTall is a pretty great guy! We would be lost without him. I know he will read this post...so it is fun to talk him up!

Thanks Linda for your support. Is it weird to say that I think I keep finding friends here at the site...I wish so much I could go to the bash! Maybe another year!

Thanks!

Jen

Jen,

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Oh the stubborness :roll: I honestly think

it is Alan's stubborness that has kept him going with

all he has been through. Thank goodness his Dr's are

on to him and ignore his standard answer of "I'm fine"

and then ask me what is really going on. Continued

prayers for your family.

Jen,

Well I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing a bit better. I can "hear" the sound of relief from you about being back at Mayo. Gosh, he sounds SO much like my mom...

Hope things are going better for YOU, too. I really enjoyed our chat on Tuesday night. Just remember, we're all in this together.