LCSC bash--->THIS SATURDAY!!

KatieB

Things are underway for a great BASH. Am having a variety of foods so there will be alittle something for everyone. Also plenty of sodas, beer and wine. (If you prefer your own labels/brands, please feel free to bring it)

The plan to prepare and cook everything myself has changed. I am kind of stretched thin so it will be 50/50. (Thanks to KAFFIE I can do this) :wink: I will have a local restuarant cater a few dishes and add whatever I can make as well!!

It will be great! The band has confirmed that they will play 4 sets...They are a gangster rap group..

HA! Just kidding....they play Christian/Oldies/Soft Rock/JimmyBuffet type music and are very good, so they should appeal to everyone. Just ask Debi. :wink: they played for us 2 Nov.'s ago at an LCSC event in the park.

I can't wait to see you guys!!

party TEXAS-style!!

Oh my gosh! This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go :( Have a glass of wine for me, and say a toast to all of us who are there in spirit!

Thanks Katie, again, for all you do. Hopefully Rick is doing well...I didn't know about the accident.

God bless,

jen

Katie,

Bless you hearts. How is Rick? We didn't know about the accident. As for the party add me to the list to be toasted. I really wish I was able to come. You are wonderful to do this for everyone. Tell Rick we are all pulling for a complete and uncomplicated recovery.

Nina

Ktie I love Gangsta Rap HA HA HAVE fun and ya'll take care. raying For Good Weather and Will be thinking of YA'll

Katie-

Do you have friends or family that would help watch food and "work" the party so you can enjoy yourself? We just had a huge open house for my son's graduation and later I felt I didn't see half the people here because I was running so much. Have a great time.

hehe...we can hose you down if you get too hot!

Just kidding. It will be hot in the day, but we have air and will be indoors/eat inside. By 6-7 it cools down to a comfortable "warm" and there will be plenty to drink, so anything outside will not be terrible at all.

As long as there is NO RAIN...we will be great!

Well, ya got us, Katie!!!! When I repeated aloud 'gangster rap' for Fred........................he was on the phone already canceling our plane reservations :lol: ! So you got us GOOD! 97 degrees here can be awful with humidity. What IS the humidity like in TX? My 'new' hair doesn't like humidity!!!!!

We are very excited about now. Can't wait!

Love,

Kasey

Believe it or not we have had record LOW humidy here in Dallas/Ft. Worth and even the upper 90s have been real nice the last 3 or so days, but that is about to change. I am hoping it lasts until Saturday at least...it's one thing to be hot, but hot and muggy is just YUCK.

Fingers crossed and lots of hairspray!

Oh, a bit of "glisening" (I think that's the politically correct way to say sweating [or is that perspiring?] in hot and high humidity conditions) among friends is OK, right? This from someone who can't make it this year....lol. The rest of us are looking forward to hearing the great stories and seeing pics from your bash no matter what happens, good hairdos or not!

Have a great time and fill the rest of us in as soon as you can. Can't even begin to say how much I appreciate you guys being around in my life,

Linda

Just wanted to chime in and wish Everyone going a safe trip. I would wish you all to have fun, but I know Katie and Rick, and they LOVE TO HAVE FUN, so you'll have plenty of FUN and I'm sure you'll all eat very well! :wink:

My Granddaughter turns 7 years old on July 1, plus we are having our 4th of July bash that July 1st as well. Otherwise I would be down in Texas have a GOOD TIME with the rest of you.

Enjoy, and Have a Great Time!

Would someone please have a glass of wine for me! Cheers to you ALL!

Well I sent a message to Katie but I thought I would go ahead and post it here.

I am not going to be able to come. I have some vet bills coming and just can not pay for the trip down there AND the vet. Roxy has become like a child to me. She needs a surgery for bladder stones-not real serious but any kind of Dr bill can be rediculous.

Anyway Y'ALL have fun and update us thru the day how things are going-

Somebody have a white russian for me. That is about the only drink I have-well except a cold draft once in awhile. :shock:

Katie and Rick I know you will have a great day for the gathering.

Cindy