TAnn's Family

Don Wood

I am posting this here because it is where TAnn, our Teri, posted most. I talked with Al, her husband, tonight and he wanted you all to know he and his son, Sean, are hanging in there -- some good days, some bad days, but getting through. He wanted you all to know that Teri loved you all very much. I told him we loved her very much also. He hopes to get on the site soon and post himself. Don

Teri was such a well loved memember of this LCSC family. I miss her so much! I look forward to Al's posts on the board. don, you're a great friend to so many! We're all grateful to you for all you do!!!

Thanks for posting this, Don. I do hope Al will come and post here because he would see first hand how very much we loved Teri. She was just such a sincere, caring person and such an inspiration to many. Let him know how very special we all know she was and we join him in missing her. Looking forward to his post.

Sue