CARLEEN - READ THIS!!!

Dear Carleen,

Tell us ALL about Keith, and all about you and Keith. Tell us how he grew up, how you grew up, how you two met and fell in love. Give us some highlights of your marriage, good or bad. Tell us what you guys did for fun, what you did to relax, and if you have special family or friends. Tell us some funny stories, crazy things you two have done together, or apart. Just talk, Carleen. Write as long as you want, then hit submit, and as you receive replies and think of other things, tell us more.

This will help you. Please do it! I think about you when I go to bed, I think about you when I wake up, and I think about you all day. I know others are doing the same thing. Please tell us about your lives together.

Let's all encourage Carleen to talk, talk, talk!

Love,

Peggy

I say extra prayers for both of you every night and cry cause I feel your Pain of what you are going through. getting it out does help. It elped me tremendously when I lost The Love Of my Life. Deb was my port in the stormy seas and My ray of sunshine on rainy days. She was to Me what Keith IS to YOU. I know how you feel. If you need to let it out throw Eggs I do all the time. Going broke paying for eggs and Raccoons love me nowFOOD They think. remember Cherish yesterday enjoy today and always Pray for tomorrow. Sending a big warm fuzzy blanket out of the dryer for each you and Keith. Saying prayers for Both of you always.

I'm thinking of you two all the time. I'm praying for a peaceful journey for Keith and strength for you Carleen.

I wanted to share something with you that has brought me peace in times of great grief. My

Dad was very afraid to die. He said he would miss us all so much he did not want to go, he wanted to stay with us all. Well at his visitation my cousins wife (who is very very close to God) had a vision. She said she gets these often. She said Dad was there above us all looking so healthy and much younger. He had his hands out and he said "What was I ever afraid of". Then he said "Just go and love each other".

I hope this message brings you a little comfort. Keith will never be gone from you and he will be at great peace.

I'm praying for you both.

Denise

Like so many others I feel consumed with thinking and praying for the family here. Carleen, you are such a strong woman. I pray that God continues to grant you his peace, and a peaceful journey for Keith. Please know you are in the hearts of so many here.

God bless,

Jen

((((Carleen)))),

You know more of Fred than anyone else on the board. Imagine a comforting cyber hug from him. He has strong arms that bring me much comfort whenever I need it. Hope you can feel it all the way from PA. And ya know what? He is not above doing the same for Keith if you think that would help.

Loving you, praying for you, and hoping for that miracle.

Kasey (Fred too)

Carleen,

I hope you feel the strength from all the support coming your way. So many of us love you and Keith and can feel your pain. What I would give to be able to take it away. We can't take it away, but we are here to listen to whatever you feel like saying. In the days before Mike's death, I can remember times that I felt I would explode with pain . I remember the helplessness and just sometimes needing to express how I felt... please do that. You have us and we do understand. God be with you through this very difficult time.

Love and Prayers ,

Sue

Carleen,

Like so many others said, you and Keith are on my mind all day long these days. That means the prayers don't stop.

I would love to hear all about you and Keith. How did you two meet? How did he propose? Where is your most special 'date spot?'

We love you... Holding out a light of hope for you both. I hope it pushes back a little of the darkness.

love,

Val

Carleen,

I am thinking of you and wishing you "angels" around you. "Angels" who take the form of friends and family and strangers who appear when you need them most ... for a well needed hug or shoulder or ear. And most of all precious moments with your Keith filled with love.

Karen

I am trying to read the following every day as I find it calming and centering. Just offering it in the hope that it might help you.

Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow; the same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then, put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, and say continually

"The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me and I in Him."

St. Frances de Sales

Found in A New Songby Jan Karon

What a wonderful and lovingly thoughtful post/thread this is.

Carleen, you were amongst the first to welcome me when I found this site and I have followed your posts along the way. I pray for you and Keith every day, and wish so much for a miracle for you both.

I think it would be so sweet to learn more about you and your wonderful Keith.

Sending you love and prayers and hugs, as always,

Chris

Dearest Sweet Carleen,

You have mountain of friends here who constantly are thinking of you and your beloved Keith.

I pray so much that you are holding up and that G-d gives you the strength to get through this and that your Keith is made comfortable and pain free.

Please know that we are here to lift you up and we love you for being the loving, caring young lady you are. Your love for Keith is inmeasurable....you two are completely intertwined together, true soul mates. You remind me of a Camelot couple.

I still have a candle lit and pray for Keith to be at peace and you sweetie to cope with all the pain and uncertainly that is going on.

Peggy thank you for this post as it is so important for her to know how much we care for her and want to help her anyway we can. Carleen, please listen to Peggy, and tell us what is on your mind.

Love ya,

Maryanne

I think about you both every day too, as do a lot of my friends who I told your story to. You are such a wonderful person. I know that we can't do anything to take away your pain, but know that we all love you.

Echos of what everyone has said. I think of the two of you and speak of you both to my husband regularly. God be with you now. (((((hugs))))) to both of you. We are here for you. I think we are trying to comfort each other here on the boards as this is breaking all of our hearts.

Welthy

The Lord is my Shepherd...

Carleen,

However you work through this incredibly heartbreaking time in your life is perfectly okay. Know that we are here for you as you've been for so many of us. You have a very gentle and kind soul. Let us return the favors when you're ready.

May God bless you both.

Oh Carlene, my heart is aching for you and Keith! I can recall all to clearly a couple weeks ago when we heard the almosts the same exact words you described followed by the.. " two weeks or...less".. though in my heart I thought I was "prepared" to hear it .. the words spoken out loud literally took my breath away. I know we had talked about the fact that my Dad and your dear Keith seemed to be on much of the same path.....but I am sooo incredibly saddened to hear it is seemingly increasingly true. I have prayed that God would give you and Keith more time to love and to live. I can only imagine how extremely hard this is for you, I know how hard it was for me, I can only imagine that it is even harder when it is the love of your life these words are being spoken about.

I pray that hospice will be as helpful for Keith and yourself as it was for my Dad and our family. They were truly angels!! A man at the hopsice facility saw the pain my Dad was in and asked why he didn't have a pain pump. He said he to had fought getting one - but the difference was nothing short of a miracle once he had one. I hope the addition of the pain pump works a miracle for Keith too! If the hospice there is like here, they will be great at helping you to "navigate and anticipate" what lies ahead. God is with you and Keith -- trust in his will (I know far easier said than done).

Please pm me if you need/want to talk - I'd be glad to share my phone number! Without the support of others I would have gone plain crazy and if there is even a tiny thing that I can do to relieve your stress and pain... I'd love to!

I hope that you have plenty of family and friends surrounding you with love and support right now (please lean on them and allow them to be your strength).

Words cannot express how much this hurts..I am SO sorry you have to go through this! I am praying for peace and comfort for you both!

Peace and God's comfort be with you both!

Cindy