Whew....

kimblanchard

:D Great News Jim! My mom took Tarceva from 1/05-08/05 and it did away with her lung tumor and as of her last CT she has had no active cancer in her lung! The darn liver mets responded at first but then stop responding to the Tarceva. Like you she felt great while on it and I thank god everyday for Tarceva as it gave her a break when she really needed one. I wish you many many months of responce to it. Jan

Big congrats to you Jim. What wonderful news. How thoughtful of you to offer talking to others -- is a bit of a surprise that others would be surprised at your offer.....I've run across that too though -- I swear the stigma of having LC keeps everyone wanting to stay in the shadows. Then there's the "all cancers are the same" mentality for support....on and on it goes.

Here's to many, many years of Tarceva magic!!!

Linda

Jim,

Congratulations on reaching the 3-yr mark and on the great response to Tarceva. I started Tarceva just after you and am hoping for the same kind of results after my PET scan the end of July. By the way, I still look like a teenager with bad skin, too. Hope all your news remains good news.

Trish

Sorry so late to the big Yay, Jim BEn Party.

I am so glad to hear about the Tarceva.

YOu are the best!!!!

Keep spreading the love and support. It means so much to know we are not alone...you reacing out like that is a good thing. I hope someone takes you up on your kind offer.

Much love,

Eppie

as Lawernce Welk use to say:

WONERFUL, WONERFUL, WONERFUL! :wink::wink:

I think that's GREAT that you are offering to talk to LC patients. They do that at several of our hospitals, were a cancer survivor goes around and talks to other cancer survivors newly dx.d. Some are lung cancer, some are prostate, etc., etc., It's a great thing to offer new warriors that have been tossed into our boats. :(

I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. Your too cool not to!! :wink::wink: You have a LOT to offer people. You'll be a wonderful inspiration to them, because you sure are a GREAT INSPIRATION here at LCSC!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((JIM))))))))))))))))))