Vacation Pass Request

daggiesmom

Hi all,

Going to the Catskill mountains on Friday night and will return on Sunday July 9th. Planning on grilling some bulgogi, having wine, paddlin' the canoe, brushing Daggie boy to make him look good again, having a huge 4th of July fireworks display. Two weeks ago we bought about $240 worth of the "good" "kaboom" fireworks and some great, colorful stuff too. So Saturday night, after the shindig at the pavillion, we'll all go to the lake and set them off. Brian is beside himself!!!!! He's even making a drilled out block of wood to launch the "Artillary Shells". Life is good!

Six months ago, I was so sick. What a miracle I've been given. Thank you God and thanks to all of you for your great support.

I'll report back on all the hijinks!!!!!!!

Joanie ((()))

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Well the fireworks were great - LOTS of BIG, BIG Color and for two nights, the 3rd and 4th. Relaxed as best as possible, did some shopping and tried my best not to think about work! Glad to be back, but sorry to read of others who are so sad, worried, etc. Praying for you all.

Tomorrow is my 6 month check up with the oncologist.

I'll keep you posted!

Joanie