Keith Alan Kubesch my soulmate, my lover, my friend

Carleen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carleen:

I have been avoiding this site as my pain is still too heavy and I am so afraid of reading a post like this. There are no words on earth that can comfort you, but Gods holy Spirit can. Please open your heart to him and let him carry you through this.

God Bless

Love

Malou

Dear Carleen,

This news is just heartbreaking and so very unfair. Your love for each other has been an inspiration to us all. It is so hard to understand why God would take someone as special as Keith from you and your family.

Keith fought his cancer with such courage. He endured more than any man should have to, and now he is at peace with the Lord. His pain is gone and he is watching over you from above.

I pray that the Lord gives you strength in the days ahead. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.

God Bless You,

Denise

Carleen,

There are no words to express the profound sadness that Keith's passing causes.

To lose your best friend, lover, soul mate I found is so devastating that words cannot describe the emptiness and pain you are feeling right now.

My heart breaks for you.

Keep your faith. Come back when you can for the support you will undoubtly need in the weeks and months to come. Many of us here have been where you are now, and somehow we survive and you will too. One step at a time. One day at a time. And sometimes one breath at a time.

Much love and many warm hugs. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

Shirleyb

Dear Carleen,

I am so very sorry, words cannot convey the depth of my sadness. But while words fail me, my prayers do not. I am praying for you and your family, that you may find comfort in the days ahead when it seems that life is just too terrible to bear. I am praying that Keith is at peace, with no more pain, no more treatments, just quiet peace.

Yours and Keiths love will endure, it will always be in your heart, safe and beautiful.

Love,

Tracy

My deepest condolences to you and the whole Family. Carleen, I know how hard this is to bear. Will say prayers for strength and peace and comfort. I know how you feel right now and I know your pain. take Solace in that Keith was surrounded by the ones he loved and who loved him the most. take comfort in that his passing was peaceful and at home not hooked to machines and what not. Keith and Yourself are blessed to have a very special bond created by your love for each other. He is smiling down on you and will always be watching over you wherever you are or go. If you need to talk to him and I know you will; just look up he is right above you with a smile so big and eyes so bright they lite up the day and night. Let the grief and tears come whenever they want. Don't try to fight it, The pain gets worse. I will say prayers for everyone who loved and knew Keith for strength comfort and Peace. Peace be with you.

Dear dear (((Carleen))),

Fred and I are sitting here in the hotel lobby in Dallas reading this very sad post. Neither of us have any words of comfort for you at this time, BUT as we read your words we held hands and did weep together for a lost love with which we feel we can so identify. Words escape us both at this time but our prayers are fervent that your heart does not crumble and that you find the love of Keith inside to help you continue on your journey.

The miracle for which we prayed so hard was not to be, so our request now is that God lift you up and fill you with the will to live your life remembering your love. We are sorry, Carleen. Hope you can feel our love for you.

Love,

Kasey and Fred

Carleen,

Honey, this is way too quick and Keith was way too young. I am so sorry. There is nothing anyone can say at this point except we love you and are praying for you. As you feel like it post. We will listen for as long as you want to talk.

Nina