Keith Alan Kubesch my soulmate, my lover, my friend

Carleen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carleen,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for the heartache and pain that this awful disease has caused you and so many of us. I pray that you will find comfort in your many memories and your love. I HATE THIS DISEASE

Oh Carleen,

It's been too hard to come here much lately, but I checked in and saw your devastating news. Thank you for sharing Keith with us and for sharing your beautiful love story too. I have no words to ease your bone-deep pain. I am so sorry.

May peace find you,

Lynne

Carleen,

My daughter had been following you and Keith's story and when I told her Keith had passed she said to tell you that God must have really needed Keith right now. I hope that you can take some comfort in the fact that Keith did not have to suffere for very long,.reach out to us and tell us what you need=

you are in our cantstant prayer]

Trish

Dear Carleen,

I've been crying and feeling your pain for a while now. I cannot imagine how you feel, and I pray that God will ease your pain. You HAVE TO go on, and live a normal life. Keith would have wanted you to live a happy life, because he loved you so much! It's going to be so hard for you to accept it, and you'll never be the same. His death was just not natural, you were supposed to be together in this life, until old age. But you HAVE TO go on. Lean on your family, and lean on us, your friends. We can't replace him, of course, but we can be here for you, and you can cry and vent to us and we'll hear you.

I'm praying for you and your family, and for Keith's family. I pray that the IVF worked. And I pray that you will return to this post and tell us you're OK. God Bless You. Keith is in Heaven and he sees how much you love him, and he sees how blessed he was to have you.

I'm so sorry.

Michelle

I am so very very sorry Carleen! My heart breaks for you. Be comforted in knowing his fight is over and he is in Heaven, happy and healthy again. He will always be with you Carleen. You're love is proof of that. I pray for you're comfort and strength. We all love you here Carleen as we do Keith too.

God Bless you Sweetheart.

Jane

Oh Carleen,

I pray that God gives you the strenght to get through this difficult time.. I know your pain is so strong but remember that Keith has NO pain, I know it doesn't make you feel any better. I truly wish I could take some of your pain away, praying for you!

Love Michele :cry::cry:

Dear Carleen,

My heart is breaking for you, I am so truly sorry. I pray that God gives you strength and guides you through this most devastating tragedy..Lean on family, thats what they are there for...God Bless you Carleen..

My Dear Carleen....my heart is breaking for you...I read your post with tears...I am so very very sorry...You and Keith were an extra ordinary loving couple..please be comforted to know he is free from pain now and will be waiting for you in heaven till you meet again...You have my sincerest condolenses and my prayer's are with you and your loving husband along with your family and friends... hugs...PamS.

My Dear Carleen....my heart is breaking for you...I read your post with tears...I am so very very sorry...You and Keith were an extra ordinary loving couple..please be comforted to know he is free from pain now and will be waiting for you in heaven till you meet again...You have my sincerest condolenses and my prayer's are with you and your loving husband along with your family and friends... hugs...PamS.

Dearest Carleen,

My heart is broken for you. I know no words can comfort you. I wish I could take it all away for you. Please know I am sending you my love, care and hugs. I am truly truly sorry. I thought of you each so often, because I could feel your love through your words. I wish I could do more.

My dearest Carleen,

My prayers are sent to you and your family. My heart breaks that it came to this.

I have no words right now to comfort you, just that Keith has been through so much and now he is finally at peace pain free. I am so glad that all his love ones were around him.

My deepest condolences goes out to you as well as my heart. I am so sorry. Please lean on your family and friends and support.

Maryanne

Dear Carlene,

You are much too young to have lost so much. Know that you are in my prayers and my heart is very very heavy. I know you are surrounded by many that will love and care for you, please let them.

Love,

Beth