Thanks To All For The Support

Bill

Thanks to all for the outpouring of kind words and condolences on the obituary board over my wife's passing. And, yes, Peggy and my wife, Etsuko, spoke by phone briefly a couple of times. Very kind of her to do so. It has been a very stressful 2 + years acting as Etsuko's caregiver /advocate but I have no regrets and would do it all over again. The last month of her life was very difficult for her both physically and emotionally. This was a pivotal point for her. For the first time since her diagnosis she admitted that she was losing the battle and that it was time for her and her supporters to let go.

Again, thanks to all for the support and kindness.

Bill

Bill,

I feel that we should be grateful to you for sharing so much of the struggle with us.

You and your son never gave up advocating for your wife's health. I know it is hard to feel proud of this just having lost your love and light but maybe in time it will comfort you to know you'all did your best for her.

Much love,

Eppie

Bill:

I'm so glad you posted as I have been thinking of you often recently. You are warmly appreciated for your efforts/struggles in your journey and all you shared with us.....I just hope we can continue to do as much for you as you have done for us.

So many hugs and prayers of support to you Bill,

Linda

Hi Bill,

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. I will cherish Etsuko's voice and words in my heart forever.

As far as being an advocate, you win hands down. When I just think back over all your efforts, I just shake my head in awe. What a guy! What a wonderful love story. She must have been one awesome woman, and I wish I could have gotten to know her better.

May God shower you and Rob both with His love, comfort and healing.

Love,

Peggy

I am so sorry for your loss, Bill & Rob (and family).

I must add that I, also, have been impressed by the tenacity with which you have advocated for your dear Etsuko. She was lucky to have such a warrior on her side.

Peace be with you & yours during these difficult times!

~ Stacey