DADSTIMEON

KatieB

Hi Katie,

Thanks for asking. My leg is slowly healing and looking better, I never healed this slow in my life. Have another appointment with my oncologist on the 26th of this month and I should be good to go and ready to get back on chemo with Alimta by then.

Rich--

Rich...so glad to hear that your leg is healing and you are getting back on track with things. As for healing slower...it seems that everything slows down as we get older. The only thing I have found that speeds up with me is forgetfulness and weight gain.

Slow and steady wins the race Remember the hare and tortoise? Glad you are getting better though Rich.

Glad you are healing up. Do they think the alimta has mistaken your inflamation in your leg wound to be cancer and is cutting off the blood supply to it? Wonder if you would ask your doc about that. Just curious...so glad you are better.

Nina

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Hi Nina, Thanks for asking. I have not started Alimta yet. My doctor thinks it's from my in-larged Lymph (been like that since day one) Nodes in my groin area that is causing the poor circulation and slow healing. Otherwise they have not bothered me and we have just kept an eye on them when I get my CT Scans.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Rich

Rich,

(((hugs))) for your healing. Keep up the good work and get back on that chemo soon. (I keep telling my husband he needs to get healthy again so we can make him sick with chemo again!)

Hang in there buddy! I think of you often.

Welthy