My Aunt Bernie has joined my Keith in God's Kingdom

Carleen

0002410331-01-1.jpg Fleury, Bernadette J. (Nee Goodpastuer) July 3, 2006, age 58 years. Beloved wife of Kenneth Sr. Loving mother of Catherine (Christopher Sr.) Jankowski, Kenneth Jr. "Cannonball" (Jaime) and Denise (Terry) Blessing. Dear grandmother of Kattie, Samantha, Christian, Christopher Jr., Kenny III and Caitlynn. Cousin of Hubert Ford. Further survived by many other relatives and friends. Member of the VFW Auxiliary 1912. Mass of Christian Burial will be held Friday at 10:30AM at St. Rita Church, S. 60th and W. Lincoln Ave. Visitation Friday at the church, 9:30AM until time of Mass. Interment Southern Wisconsin Veterans Cemetery - Union Grove. SCHAFF FUNERAL HOME 5920 W. Lincoln Ave. 414-541-7533

I am so sorry Carleen. You have my hartfelt prayers again. I can't even begin to imagine and am so sorry. Sending Prayers again for you and Family.

Oh Carleen, now God is making me angry. This is way too much for one person or family to bear! How is your uncle doing? If I recall they thought he was in worse shape than your aunt, correct? Saying prayers for you and your family and pleading with God to give you all a break from this suffering!

Karen

Carleen,

My deepest sympathy. I know that words can seem so inadequate and empty..but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can not image the deepth of your losses.

As my niece said sometime after the death of my Dad - "God must have needed them in heaven more than we need them here. Now we all have more angels to watch over us."

God Bless you and keep you Carleen.

Cindy

Carleen...I am so very sorry for yet another loss for you and your family. Please know that I am asking God to give you strength during these hard times.