Overdue Frank L. Update.

Frank Lamb

Hi Frank,

I can't believe you stll have that dang thing still in you. Damn what a bummer!!

I am glad with the results of your CT scan. Will be sending prayers on the 21st for good results!

Maryanne

Frank,

I asked for the update but had no idea all of this stuff was going on. Man, I am sorry to hear you are having all that trouble and discomfort. As usual, I am amazed at your attitude and how positive you seem to make any situation. Keep on playing golf and have as much fun as you can each day. Heck, I haven't played in several years just out of laziness I guess.

As for the cancer thing...no spread or growth is wonderful news. Keeping you in my prayers for good news on the 21st. Thanks again for the update. I think alot of you Frank, and really care how you are.

Nina

bah. never a dull moment, huh? I am glad you let us know what's going on with you, Frank. I am always reading and keeping up and I still get such joy over your "dream state" picture, with the football, and the donut, and the dog...

hang in there, and really, let us know how everything goes.

None of this sounded like complaining to me, Frank. Just the facts, right? Well, thank God for the bright side that the lc is stable. Keep us posted on the prostate .... and thanks for the update.