A little update about Carleen

stand4hope

Dear Carleen,

As sad as you're post is I am so happy to hear from you. I also think working is good for you. It gives you something you have to do. Listen to Peggy and she has really explained the stages of grief to you. How long it takes to get through each stage is different for everyone. I know being here was because of my Brother but that was so very traumatic for me and was like losing a Son, Brother and best friend all at the same time. I was totaled with grief from the time he was dx until long after he passed away. I am okay now. Yes, I have a sad place in my heart for him and I also have a place that I bring back memories and smile and just look up towards Heaven and tell him I love him. You will get to this stage but it will take a long time. You're promise to Keith keeps us all very hopeful that you will be okay as we know you will honor you're promise to him. We also know that you are in significant pain and you're life has been turned upside down. We love you Carleen and pray for you all the time.

God Bless you Sweetheart,

Jane