New one!

Darrell

Boy o boy what a rollercoaster ride you are on - damn!

I am a little late chiming in here, but:

I have non small cell and just had a met to my spine t12 and pelvis (right Ischuim) bone. Both were relatively small and I had 10 spot radiation treatments in both areas. After the radiation, I started on Tarceva daily, Avastin every 3 weeks and Zometa every 6 weeks.

6 months later, my last pet scan was totally clean.

I was also on the watch and wait program for about 4 months on the met on my spine. The ct/pet/mri scans I had went back and forth on whether it was a met or not over this period of time. This can be really frustrating.

Keep up your positive attitude. Enjoy your visit with NED and don't lose hope. I believe that better days are ahead.

Wendy

Darrell,

I was just responding to your post when I scrolled down and saw your post about your second opinion ...Yikes!

I like that second opinion much better than the first and I will be praying that it will be confirmed for you next month.

Tracy

:lol: Second opinion sounds like the charm to me, Darrell. Make sure to keep us up to date after this month, okay?? Also noticed your gf has flown away :cry: . Sorry about that.....really. You are so right about there being more than one fish in the sea. Hope you are getting ready to reel another one in real soon :wink: !

Kasey