How Did You Get Your Name

luvmydog2

I have been wanting to start this thread for some time now. We had a lot of fun with this about 3 years ago when there were only about 500 members. There are now over 3000.

How did you get your Username and what does it stand for? I'll go first.

When I got my first computer and got on AOL, every name I could think of -except my name or initials- was already taken. While sitting there trying to get AOL set up my wife was playing with the dog. She told him that I just didn't care about him anymore,and that I had replaced him with my computer. My reply was "I love my dog too". That is when it dawned on me. I had my Username. I put the 2 to it to make it stand out. I have continued to use it now for 7 years.

My mom has always called me her baby girl, always. To this very day...

On one of our infamous girls roadtrips to Tennessee, we were having some fun with a trucker, we had CB radios, etc. and he was calling mom "mama".

So, this name was perfect. It represents us, all of the fun we have had, and our awesome relationship.

Mine is a nickname (only one I have ever had) that my husband gave me while we were dating. I looked it up thinking it must mean something in Russian. It doesn't seem to mean anything but me. I have been Nushka for 17 years now. The strange thing about it is that when I go online I try to use if everywhere and I am surprised at how many other Nushkas there are out there.

Nina

I am Eppie because my nephew (as the first grandchild in our family has the oportunity to rename everyone) could not say "Stephanie".

I love my nickname and love that I am known as Eppie by those I love so very much.

I love that ya'll know me as Eppie!

It is also very easy to type...since I am a horrible typist.

Much love,

Eppie