Obituary- newspaper link

KatieB

Dear Katie

so very sorry for the loss of you wonderful Father----

you did the very best you could do for him and so sorry for you and your family that is was not to be

in sympathy

eileen

Katie...

I had not been on the board as we brought Tim home from the hospital on Friday....

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. I felt like I knew him from your wonderful posts. I will be praying for and thinking of you and your family in the days to come. Just remember that he is still with you....always in your heart.

Kathy

From Veteran to another, I am at attention and am saluting the colors of our Nation you father so proudly served.I can hear the strains on of the music from my favorite hymn of all: The Navy Hymn - " Eternal Father Strong to save those in peril in the sea.......

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so saddened to read of this tragedy visited upon you and your family. It was obvious to me from reading your posts that your father was a courageous and good-natured man. Simply a good and brave man, supported by a brave and loving daughter.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. May the coming days be merciful to you and your loved ones.

Mainecoon

Katie, It was so thoughtful of you to allow us all to share in your dad's obituary - was a sort of closure for me and I think closure is an important part of this whole process. The obituary was a beautiful tribute to a wonderful man - and the thought of going to your physician for a chest xray was just incredible and humbling what a wonderful way to honor your Daddys memory. Sharon