thankyou

knw55

Thankyou for the support. I know I am going to need it along the way. I really expect a phone call any day at anytime telling me dad is gone. My heart is breaking, I feel like a little girl inside screaming don't leave me daddy. I'm thankful for all the years I've had with him but at the same time it isn't enough. I want to be there with him at the end, I know it will break my heart into pieces but I need that. I don't know if his wife will let me though. My husband, kids and myself went to Cincinnati last week and stayed a few days and I wanted to stay a few extra days. My husband was going to come on home with the kids and come back but she said no. We have talked to Hospice and when the time comes it will be available to us. I want to go see dad this upcoming weekend but I don't know if his wife will throw a fit or not. I just want to tell her, it's my dad. She's also my mothers sister by the way, they married after mom died. I just don't know what to do! Thanks again everyone, just getting responses means the world to me. Karen

All I can Say right now is Hang tough and keep praying. Go see him. He is your Dad and no matter what happens he will always be watching down over you and your family throughout your Lives. If it happens know that he is without pain and you will always have wonderful many great memories of time spent together with your Father. Sending Prayers always.

Karen,

He is your dad and if you want to go see him, go see him. Someday he will not be here and I don't want you to regret not spending more time with him when you had the chance. I don't know a daddy that would not want their daughter with them and your stepmom should not deny you or him that right.

I'm sorry for your pain. Hang in there!

Karen

I am sorry you are going through such a tough time right now. Battling with the cancer is such a burden--it is too bad you have to battle with others as well!

It sounds like your heart knows what the right thing to do is. I pray for strength for you and your dad right now.

Keep us posted!

:) Kelly