6 MONTHS TODAAY

RandyW

:cry::cry::cry: I HATE THIS @&**$R*#%^#*(qt#%&(qy&*(r#r*disease nsos imuch 6months ago I said Good nite tio my sooulmate and never saw her again alive and never got to hug her 1 more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%#*9*%^%^$%^&*^&(^%^$%^DUISEASE AND OUR OWN PRESIDENT WILL NOT EVEN HELP FIND A CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you know why I am here

Thinking of you today, Randy.

I can't imagine the pain you must feel losing a soul mate, but I hope you can feel Deb's presence with you today and find a little comfort knowing how much you mean to so many here.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Randy,

Please know we are here for you. You are the "man" of knowledge and please take comfort in knowing that all you know the advice and information you have given to wether it be one or all of us, is so, so, very important. I know it hurts so much, I hate to see people in such pain. Please know we are here for you. Take care...

Grace

There are heavy hearts here today for you, Randy. We hate this disease as well. It is pure evil :twisted: , as I have said before. We are the ones who will need to make the difference. You are doing it already for all of us. Thank you.

Love,

Kasey

Randy,

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you, not only because of what today is for you, but a lot of other times also. You sound like you were a very wonderful husband and she was very lucky to have you and I am sure that you gave her lots and lots of great hugs. You know that she is still with you always, Randy.

Sending you hope for whatever you need to get you through this and glad you have stayed here with us.

Take Care, Patty

Randy, I am so sorry. Know that you do make a difference in all of the lives here on LCSC because of your experience with LC. So you and Deb were NOT beaten by lung cancer!!! We care so much for you here, even when you feel all alone. Alwauys remember that. We can't take away the pain but we can be here for you, just as you have been here for us.

I know how very hard it is to lose someone that rocks your world!

Hang in there, the fight for lung cancer awareness hasn't been going that long, :roll: we have a ways to go. :wink: I'm sure you'll do all you can to help bring awareness to lung cancer. We need all the help and advocates we can get! (((RANDY))))

My thoughts are with you Randy. Those aniversaries are hell.

I have been doing a lot better lately but Sunday it was 4 years sense the day I took Johnny home from the hospital to start our life together. I had no idea it would last only a few days past 4 months. I did alright Sunday. I didn't bottom out like I used to but I had a very deep sense of sadness. That day was also the 5 month aniversary of my ex husband's death.

Life does get easier but there is a part of us that will always be so very sad and like you so very angry :!:

Randy,

I understand your pain and I'm sorry. The "six-month" mark was very difficult for me as well. I'm here if you want/need to talk, but in the meantime, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love,