Getting to Know You - July 24

Ann

OK...all obvious morality issues aside... :wink:

I would (some how become smart enough to) "fix" the lottery! Someone needs to win it, right? I mean, my first instinct was to say rob a bank, but this seems more like a victimless crime.

Believe me, I've spent years thinking about what I'd do with the money...

:) Kelly

I like the lottery idea..!!

Kelly.. you can get it one day I'll take it the next. But it has to be one of those big payout ones. If I'm going to do this I'm gonna make it worth it. I've always dreamed of winning the lottery!

ever here that old lottery joke??

An old man lived a very frugal life. He worked very hard and prayed every night. Each night he would pray "oh God, I've lived a rightous life please bless me by allowing me to win the lottery." this went on every single night. "I didn't win today God but tomorrow please let me win the lottery".

The man lived a long life and eventually died. When at last he was in heaven he asked St Peter if he could speak with God. When he saw God he said "I was a good man on earth. All I ever asked was just to be able to win the lottery. I prayed every night that you would let me win. Why didn't you ever let me win the lottery"

and God said.. "why didn't you ever buy a ticket?"

Well...I see lots of people read this question but chose not to answer. Only four people answered , so far. Does this mean that we only have four members that would commit a crime if they thought they could get away with it? Well...make it five. I'm right in there with the gals and the lottery plan! I don't think I could ever commit a crime that would ever harm anyone in any way. But....being able to win a huge amount of money by using an unfair edge...I would do that...if I was guaranteed not to be caught!

Do acts Of Eco terrorism Count Building A huge fedex hub 2 miles down the street from my house and have had lots of evil thoughts. No hurting people just property damage as collateral damage for ruining eartha nd air without consulting people living in the area. Wouls love to avenge all my little woodland creatures for loss of home and habitiat due to construction. SEVERAL THOUSAND ACRES TORN UP FOR HIGHWAYS AND RUNWAY AND FEDEX HUB. Gotta go get band aids. Feell off my soapbox again sorry but ya asked ME :twisted::evil::mrgreen:

Cindi,

I was just cracking up when I read your post! hahahahahah! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Now really, all things considered, is this really a crime??? Just kidding! :wink:

By the way, I do LOVE the lottery idea. I was so simple minded in my boat theory...let's go for the gold!

Oh boy, am I glad to see I wasn't the only one contemplating murder. My only problem was narrowing down the field... 8)

All in all, I think fixing the lottery would work better. If I still had the murderous thoughts, I could hire someone to do in the exes and the old boss (although I think in his case I would rather use my own hands)... :evil::wink:

Would never consider seriously breaking the law--only the speed limit.

If I couldn't get caught, I would carry out the perfect white-collar computer crime stealing from the oil companies (no offense - Don; just a small amount from each one say $1M) and the Middle East rich--electronic funds transfer to an off-shore bank account.