I need a talking buddy, from central Pa.

myagle2

Hi,

My name is Mary, and I need some one or many someones to talk to, I feel I will soon explode.

My husband, Danny, was given his diagnosed with stage 4 in sept of 04, gone through many many chemos, the last being altima, now avistin, with others, including zemetra?? for his bones. Its awfull, I feel guilty about going to work every day, but YOU know I have to, cause heis on my insurance now, after 35 years on the same job, he lost his insurance, long story, thats the way it is.

I have come to this site daily since then, hardly ever posting( hard for me). I now see myself where Carleen was, not long ago, and I am struggling just to get up and go to work, (I know I have to, how will

he survive if I dont provide for him??) Oh my god, will I ever have a companion again?, what is he thinking if I am thinking the worst?

Sorry that this is so long, there is soooo much more, and Iam needing some one to talk to.

Mary

Mary, I am new to this "becoming a buddy" thing, but I am willing to talk if you need to. I am also from PA - Western - and had my surgery in Pittsburgh. You may PM me if you like - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers - I have a little experience in being both the caregiver (for my mom - nsclc diag. June, 2005) and as the patient. The folks on this site are the best. You will have many to talk to any time of the day, and lots with experience.

• 3 months later...

Hello Mary,

I am also from Pa..North East Pa..I am here to help any way I can..

I was a care giver for my dear brother Mark..He died a year ago November 9th..I would love to help in any way I can..Please feel free to email me any time..

God's Blessings..

Donna :wink:

Hello Stephanie,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad..As you know there are many people here that are ANGELS in disguise...My brother Mark died one year ago and I could not have done it with out all their help, support and prayers..

This is a great place to be..

I am here to offer any help I can..Sometimes it just helps to vent, and know we are praying for you and your family..

Please feel free to email me any time, with any question..I will do my best to answer the best way I can..

May Our Lord Bless you and your family...

Happy Thanksgiving..

Donna