What's The Temperature Where You Are Today???

Ann

Just for kicks....what is the temperature where you live today?

Here in central Florida, it's supposed to be 94 degrees with very high humidity. Muggy........

Here in VT it's supposed to be 85/rain......the sun is out right now and it's a beautiful day - we'll see who's right.

However, I'm going to Boston this afternoon and it's going to be 88/sunny

there. Take your pick!

Geri

Here in Minnesota we're heading up to 93 degrees! It's 11:04a.m. right now and it's 83 degrees! We have a couple more days of 90's and then we are heading to 100's over the next 6 days. This is very unusual for Minnesota! It's been a very hot Spring and Summer here.

66 and humid 305 chance of showers. GReat southern summer day for Watermelon eatin and Ice cream makin with a bucket if fried chicken and mashed potatoes and fresh tomatoes.

When I woke up this morning at 6:30, it was already 82 here. Right now it is 93 and the expected high this afternoon is 98.

Egads!!!!

But it is supposed to rain around 4 pm today, so that might cool it off a bit....maybe to around 95 with 100% humidity.

:lol:

I am not complaining though - there doesn't seem to be any tropical storms brewing and that is something to be very grateful for!!

Pam in FL

(just north of Tampa on the Gulf of Mexico)

Hey i'm a day late but here in SWKansas a Hundred degree day is like a cooling of period. And nineties now that's really nice but then again we do not suffer from high humidity very often. Any way 105 seem's to be the norm and we've had quite a few day's over 110, but we are actually getting more rain this year than in the past few year's. It almost make's me home sick for my home town PHOENIX AZ.........Larry