2 Months ago today

Connie22

It has been 2 months ago today that I lost my mother to this horrible beast!!! I miss her soooo much that words cannot describe. We had a family reunion over the weekend (my mom's side) and I thought about not going, but they all encouraged me to attend. It was a miserable time. I was doing better before I went. People can just say and do the wrong things, sometimes I wonder if they actually intend to do them. Mom and I were best friends and talked about everything, so when it went way bad, all I could think about was I want to talk to my Mom. Then I felt like a huge baby wanting my mommy!!! Now I am no longer talking to 2 of her sisters because they were just obnoxious and saying stupid things. I let everyone know that I am seperating myself from the family for awhile, I need my space and time to heal. My SF went along, and he was the best, way better than I would ever think that he could have been. My 2 girls that are 23 and 20, miss their granny sooo much, also had a very hard weekend. It was so hard to not say anything, but of course being the peacemaker, I didn't want to start anything. So now I am feeling the effects and wondering why they did and said some of the things that they did. I understand that a couple of the uncles and aunts did say some things to the other 2 sisters, so now they are ticked off at me. How stupid!! I can just hear my mom telling me to stay away that I don't need people like that in my life. So that is what I am going to do. Sorry for the negative post, I just needed some place to vent. Some people don't understand the closeness and the bond that mom and I shared. We went and did everything together. I miss her sooooo much. Today I just need to call her and talk to her. I took the day off of work, because the pain is so much. I just want this day over!!!! Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Connie

(((((Connie))))))

You just go ahead and vent all ya want! (it helps)

This may sound crazy but it always helps me to write to my dad whenever I need/want to talk to him...over the yrs, since his passing there have been many letters.

Hang in there and do be good to yourself

Libby