Need A Pass Starting Friday

tnmynatt

Ry,

Asking early for the pass since I am very busy trying to get everything done before Friday.

I'm going under the knife on Friday. Please pray for me to recover quickly. I'm having a back disk repair done. Been in a lot of pain since early March and have tried everything--PT, steroid shots, time, etc. Can you believe it's day surgery or 23 hr. hospital stay now-a-days? I had surgery 13 years ago and was in the hospital for 5 days. Amazing or scary...not sure which? Blessings.

Continuing to pray for everyone touched by LC especially those struggling right now. Thanks for being such good friends/family to me over the last two years while I've been here. Take care, keep fighting and keep the faith no matter the circumstances.

Tina, praying for a successful surgery and a fast and easy recovery.

Had dinner last night with a friend that has had spinal fusion 2 times. 40 years ago, she spent 6 weeks in the hospital and 3 months in a body cast. This year she spent 4 days in the hospital and is in a removable back support device.

Just hope LC gets all these improvements in medical science.

Again, Tina, much luck with this surgery.

Tina, I'll be saying lots of prayers that your surgery goes smoothly and you are up and at 'em in no time flat! Like you, these brief hospital stays after surgery amaze me.