Hall Pass

Ry

Who gives the hall monitor a hall pass? :lol: Ok kids, you are all on your own starting Saturday. We are off with our kids for a much needed vacation in upper Michigan. We will return sometime Friday so John can get his CBC. Be good, no running the halls while I'm gone. Rochelle

Woo HOOOOOO I get to be a snitch!!!!! Thanks Ry, I owe ya!! 8) (Have a wonderful time by the way!!!!!!!)

I'm hereeeeeeeeee Beck- I got your back. I really wish we had 'ban' rights though, we could have all sortsssssss of fun!! :P:lol:

Have a great time Ry. As for the replacements....are you sure Beck and Debi are the right choices? By the time you get back we will all be broke from paying all the added fines. I am making my checks out ahead of time to LCSC just to make sure they don't end up in someONE's bank account. 8)

Nina

Nina, Frank - That's 10 bucks, thank you. :lol:

Becky, get a handle on these people. I have to leave you for a day, have to make an overnight trip up north to help my daughter move :shock::shock: so won't be back till tomorrow night.

If you need a hand till I get back, I think Muriel can be pretty mean. 8)

Ok kids, I'm back. I see the Beck and Debi (with some help from Muriel) held the fort just fine. We had a wonderful time. We stayed a couple of nights at the Great Wolf Lodge, I spent so much time walking that hall from the water park to the room I felt like a real hall monitor--I almost started asking for passes. :lol: