Such Happy News

joanie55

I went to my onc yesterday for what I thought was to get results of recent scans and also to find out what my new treatment was to be.

Well, my doc walked in and said the words STABLE!!!! Shocked me, my husband and even the doctor. There had been a little progression that we treated with radiation on my sacrum, so the doc ordered all new scans before deciding on my new chemo treatment or even a clinical trial.

Everything else is stable, so he said no treatment for now, since we've already treated the sacrum. I don't even qualify for the trials because I don't have any "measurable disease".

I've never heard such good news. I was sitting there disassociating from my body, getting ready to hear the worst.

Now, I can actually plan my daughter's wedding (coming up in October) and hopefully enjoy the rest of the summer.

Just wanted to share some happy stuff.

Joan

JOAN........JOAN............JOAN!!!!!!!

WOW.........WOW........WOW!!!

That's about all I can say. Such encouraging news for you all! I am absolutely speechless! You go enjoy the summer and plan that wedding.....and don't forget to enjoy that little baby too. This news has just gotta fall under the AWESOME category. Hope you can feel my smile all the way from PA!

Kasey