Hi all! I am JudyB's Daughter... (new to this board)

Guest Siana

Hello all, this is stephanie one of Judy's daughters, I don't know why but I can't ever log in, so I have created another alias, but I used the same name, so it is me, anyhow if you want to email me directly please use stephnewyork32@aol.com

Mom's surgery went well and she is in recovery. Cris called me at about 11 pm on the pacific coast with the news. The had to remove two vertebre and put in a plate. She is able to move her arms and legs at this time.

This is very good news and she will have an MRI to make sure the got it all out with the surgery.

All your thoughts and prayers made a big difference and I will do my best to keep you posted and do updates.

It is late and I am going to try to sleep. Thank you again and bless you all. She still won't be online for a little while, but we will do what we can to be in touch with all of you as I know how important you all are to mom.

Thanks so much for posting an update. It sounds like good news so far, "removed" and "moving legs" all sound optomistic, I like it. I hope and pray this trend continues. Now I have to sit on the edge of my chair waiting for the results of her next test to be sure they got it all. I am waiting for your next update. Donna G

Cris and Stephanie,

I didnt see this post till today 9/17 and was relieved to read the surgery went well and they removed it all. Please pass on a hug from me!!!

Your wonderful mother was one of the many people that "rescued" me when my father was diagnosed in May and I was falling apart. I saved an email she sent me that said in big red letters "HE WILL BEAT THIS". I have that email with all of the information I keep regarding this illness. So, please pass on to her:

JUDY!!! YOU WILL BEAT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted!!!!!!

:D Hello all, I just spoke to Cris and it looks like Mom is going home today, Friday, they did an MRI, but now that she has a plate in her spine it is hard to read the MRI, so we think they are going to do Chemo to be sure.

I havent' spoken to Mom yet, and I think she is still groggy, but all in all she is doing well, as she is a fighter! So if you want to send cards, she would love it, send them to her at

1170 West Las Lomitas Tucson, AZ 85704

thanks for all the support and love and prayers.

Stephanie for Judy B

Hello everyone,

I talked to Mom this morning (Sat) and she sounds amazingly well. Her spirits are up and she has a positive attitude. She said she even walked to the mail box! Wow! She is a fighter. I didn't keep her on the phone too long, but she wants everyone to know that she is thinking about you, and Katie? Katy? (I'm sorry I don't know how to find you) She said she has been thinking about you and your Dad, and she sends her love!

Thanks for all the support everyone and I will keep you posted.

Stephanie for Judy B