Hello! Introducing myself

Guest josiebabykitty

Guest josiebabykitty

Hi, I am lucky to have stumbled across these boards. My mom is a lung cancer survivor. She was diagnosed in September 2005 when I dragged her to the hospital because I thought she had pneumonia. They found a very small tumor in her lymph node, found out it was SCLC and immediately started her on the treatments.

Now she has no sign of the cancer (just a little spot on the liver that the doctor wants to look at but the doctor wasn't concerned at all) and she is looking for people to talk to about her experience.

As for myself, it is really great to find some folks who have gone through what we have and who understand.

Hope to chat with all of you soon.

Thanks for joining. It's always good to hear survivor stories! My dad was diagnosed w/SCLC on in March of this year. Although we already say he's a survivor, I cannot wait until we done with treatment and further out from this thing.

Lisa

Welcome to you and your mom. This is a wonderful place where everyone really understands what this disease really means.

Saw you answered my post and I know how happy it must have made your mom to be at your wedding. I can't wait. My full time job now is staying well and just enjoying every minute.

Joan