Darn

kimblanchard

Aw Jim -- this just plain sucks!!! :x Here's hoping the trial at Duke is the ticket for you. You have been such an inspiration to me and given me hope for my husband. Your original diagnosis was very similar to Tony's. Like he says "Keep on fighting!". God bless you on this new trial and this new leg of your journey in the FIGHT! Go get'm tiger!!!!!!

Welthy

Jim,

I was very upset to read your latest news. You put up a great front and I really admire you for it. I keep you in my prayers and hope the Duke trials are what you need. Its still hard for me to believe that you have worked all this time. You are one tough cookie Jim. You are an inspiration for all of us. Tell your shadow I said hi. He is cute as a button.

Nina

Jim,

I certainly hope that the Duke trial has very positive results for you. I am so glad that you decided to give it a try. Prayers for your strength, courage, and health continue.

You have to keep the fish sweating and Nervous. :lol: ever see a fish sweat That would be funny. Duke is a great facility for research and treatment. They are pioneers in these fields as are you a pioneer for taking part in a Clinical Trial. Thank you for that. Some people say they feel like Guinea Pigs in trials but I say they are Pioneers making big strides in this battle. Sending Prayers and positive thoughts. although I am in Carolina Still 1.5 hours from Duke!

Jim -

Every inch of my being wants Duke to give you a lot of years. You have been such an inspiration to so many of us...and must continue to be so.

You are the guy to prove everyone wrong. Thinking and thinking of you.

Love,

Holly