my dad is gone, thank you for your support

Guest JanEK

Guest JanEK

Dear forum friends,

I have only participated in these forums for the past 2 weeks or so, but thank you, everyone, for your kind words and helpful advice. My dad died Monday morning at 1 am. In many ways, I'm glad the acute phase of his illness was so short--only 2 weeks. He was still walking around and enjoying at least some of the pleasures of life before that. I consider it a miracle that he suffered so very little, compared to what could have been.

Again, thank you.

JanEK

Jan:

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family. May you and yours find peace and comfort at this difficult time. I hope you'll remember that we are still here for you how ever long you need us.

Take much care,

Linda

Oh my gosh,bJane,

I never expected to see this right now. I am so very sorry for your loss, but happy as you are that your Dad did not suffer. You will be in my prayers. May you get through this difficult time with our support and help.

Kasey

Jan,

I am so sorry to read about your loss...eternal rest be granted unto him oh Lord, and may your perpetual light shine upon him always.

Please, keep your positive spirit, and know we are thinking of you. Don't leave us now...you are always welcome.

God bless,

Jen

Dear Jan,

I am so sorry for your loss. Our daddies are so special. I lost mine, too, two years ago. I know this hurts you very much.

I'm also glad he didn't suffer long. Some do, and it always breaks my heart.

My condolences to you and your family. May God comfort you with his love.

Love,

Peggy

Dear Jan,

Please accept my sincere sympathy for you and you're family. IF cancer is going to take you we have to be grateful when it is swift and painless. If there is one consolation with my Brother's death it was that it was painless and quick. A loss is a loss however and it still hurts no matter how we lose people that we love. You and you're dear family are in my prayers for strength and comfort. You're dad will be forever with you in you're heart and memories.

God Bless you all,

Jane