Update since I haven't posted in awhile

I-Keep-Praying

Mom was supposed to start chemo last week, but was so run down from not sleeping that we decided along with the Doc that her starting chemo wouldn't be the best idea since she was only getting 2-3 hours a night of sleep. So, she started chemo Tuesday, Carboplatin and Taxol. 5 hour treatments, every three weeks for 6 cycles. So far doing o.k. Nausea, but no vomiting thank goodness! I am just praying she can get through this as easily as possible. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, just been busy trying to take care of mom and my 82 yr old grandmother who still lives on her own! It's only my mom and grandmother down here in Florida, and usually my mom is my grandmother's primary care taker until all this started.

Thanks for listening.

Prayers to all

Jami

Jami,

Thanks for your update. Sounds like you have a lot on your shoulders. Try to get some rest yourself and make sure your mom drinks a lot of water or other liquids.

Do you have some friends or do they have some friends you can reach out to to help you? Take care. Praying for all.