They Walk Among Us

Ann

They Walk Among Us

I walked into a Blimpie's about 8 or 9 years ago. I had a buy one-get one free coupon for a sandwich. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little chalkboard that said "buy one-get one free". "They're already buy one-get one free", she said, "So I guess they're both free". She handed me my free sandwiches and I walked out the door. ..They walk among us and many work retail.

Subject: They walk among Us

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: "Free to good home. You want it, you take it." For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un- trusting of this deal. It looked to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50." The next day someone stole it.

Caution... They Walk Among Us!

====================

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted...."Look at that dead bird!" Some one looked up at the sky and said..."where???" They Walk among us!!

====================

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific" . . They Walk Among Us!!!

====================

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk...

They Walk Among Us!!!!!

====================

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier

multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount....

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!

====================

They walk among us, AND reproduce

A woman called our office for customer support one day. It was an old computer system that you did back up on 8" diskettes. (I know I am old). Well, it said "Insert next diskette", it didn't say "Remove current diskette and insert next diskette". Yep, she had 9, yes 9, diskettes shoved into the diskette drive.

They truly walk among us.