Getting to know you.....August 14

Ann

I always put my right foot in first. I'm right handed but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with how you put your pants on. My sons are all three right handed and all put left feet first in pants...hmmmmm?

I'm right first, but I think before my back problems, I was left first. I seem to be able to get up the quick left leg action quickest after doing the right leg first. Didn't make sense to many, did it?

I promise I am off my pain medication for 3 days now. I go back for staple removal on Thurs.

Like Ginny I just had to take off my shorts and put them back on to find out that I'm a right leg in first but also found out that I'm a right foot out first too.........ooops didn't close the blinds, hope our neighbor isn't in the hot tub!!

Geri

Okay Ann, you have a lot to answer for........for 4 days I've have been taking notice of which way I dress myself!

I don't know how many times I have dressed, undressed, changed my clothes, taken my shoes off, put them back on - all I can think of is which foot/leg is going in first, it's driving me nuts.

I just got home from the doctors and it struck me when I was putting my shoes back on that I was paying attention. You, my dear, have opened a Pandoras box for me which I hope to be able to close real soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for you do (except for which leg....)

Geri

Can you say obsessive compulsive Geri???? 8)

(this coming from a person who has a compulsive need every 2 seconds to keep checking the rearview to make sure her son is still in the backseat of the car- like, where the hell would the kid go that I wouldn't notice that the car door opened while I'm driving?)

I did the pants thing but by the time I got back to the computer (10 seconds) I forgot which leg was what.

Can you say old age?

Obsessive what?????????? Oh Debi I blame my lack of information rentention on chemo (other's would say it's not) but I guess you'll just have to go with old age!!

I've been away for the weekend and totally forgot about the 'which leg' thing, now I've read this I do hope I don't take notice again.

I have learnt one thing though, I am a creature of habit........not once have I used my left leg!

Geri