24 to 72 hours

jendew

Jen,

This is such a very very hard time for you. I had a hard time sleeping last night, thinking about you and your family. All the old thoughts came back to me. I was comforted in the fact that I knew Mom was going to a better place....I am not sure how much easier it makes the whole process though. Your family is my prayers. Please PM me if you need to chat. Hugs and prayers

Connie

Jen I am so very very sorry.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Please take this time to do all those "one last" things. Even if that means doing them 100 times in the next few days.

I remember thinking that Keith was resting so peacefully, I wanted to give him a big hug and kiss, but I didn't want to disturb him or make him uncomfortable.

What I've learned is that at this time, the medication will take care of discomfort, if they wake for a kiss, it will be a wonderful moment to wake to and they will rest again as needed after.

Do whatever your heart tells you. Right now, my heart cries out for just one more kiss. While you are with him now, take that "one more" Cherish it and hold it close in your heart.

Sending you much love, warm thoughts and prayers for peace and comfort not only for your loving dad, but for your family as well.

Carleen

Guest kathleen

Jen, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you. I'm with Carleen. Do those one more things over and over and savor them. I'm so sorry you are hurting.

k