Joanie's Post-Surgical Update 23-Aug

daggiesmom

Glad to hear from you Brian. I hate it that Joanie is having so much continue to happen to her. All of it is almost too much for anyone. Joanie is a very strong woman though, and I pray she gets over all of this stuff ASAP. Tell her we love her and want her home.

Nina

Gee whiz, Brian :( ! If a break is coming along I sure hope it takes a turn at YOUR street, for sure. Joanie must just have HAD it with all this, and you must be so frustrated watching the lady you love have to go through something like this again.

Hopefully your next update will be the one we are all waiting to hear.....home again and doing well.

Kasey

Brian, thank you so much for keeping us updated on our dear friend, Joanie. I am so very sorry that she is having such a time of it! Joanie's a real fighter and I know she is going to pull through all of this with flying colors! Please let her know that we love and miss her and are all saying lots of prayers for her.

Hang in there Joanie, I'm sending a rope down to pull you out of that little whole your in! :roll::wink: If only it were that easy, and how I wish it were! I know just how your feeling! I too hope this is all behind you very very soon!

Sending my prayers along with all the rest. Brain, you need to take a break too. I'm sure your running every which way. ((((BRIAN))))) (((((JOANIE))))))