Anyone from the Chicago area......

Jyoung20

Hey friends,

Here is a lung cancer event that I feel is very worthwhile. If you are living in the Chicago area and are interested in attending, please let me know and I can get the RSVP information to you.

Join Mark Kozloff, MD, of the University of Chicago Hospitals; Jimmie Holland, MD, nationally-recognized psycho-oncology expert and author of The Human Side of Lung Cancer: Living with Hope, Coping with Uncertainty; and the Lung Cancer Alliance, a national advocacy organization, for a free program to help patients and caregivers find emotional and psychological support as they face lung cancer and its treatments.

What: Together, Facing Lung Cancer

When: Tuesday, August 29 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.

Where: Westin Michigan Avenue Hotel

Consort Ballroom - 16th Floor

909 N. Michigan Ave

Chicago, IL 60611

RSVP: To attend this program please call (800) 724-1136 (I will give you the RSVP information before ou call) or e-mail info@togetherfacinglungcancer.com

PARKING VOUCHERS AND DINNER WILL BE PROVIDED

We are hosting an event in conjuntion with the University of Chicago Hospitals for lung cancer patients and their family and friends next Tuesday, August 29 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Westin Michigan Avenue Hotel. If you or anyone you know is living with lung cancer or has been touched by lung cancer in some way please let them know about this important event.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie