Cookbook Update

luvmydog2

As of right now there are 434 recipies in the book. I think we could use a few more for the "Cookies and Candy" section. We only have around 24. I know that some of you ladies like to cook those goodies for the holidays.

I have proof read each of the recepies at least once. I have even looked at most of them twice. They are mouth watering. I urge you to think about ordering as soon as they become available. They will make nice gifts. You can see the recepies at www.typensave.com

I know I speak for Andrea, and the rest that have worked on them, when I say "Thanks for the recepies". If you have anymore, send them in.

Awesome job everyone!!! Thanks so much!!! :):)

Bruce requested cookies, and someone sent me 3 cookie recipes last night. Yay!

Just a reminder for the "This n That" section. We are looking for recipes that are funny, silly, serious, whatever. It can also be recipes for products that are not food, like someone put in a playdoh recipe :) Or lets say you have a secret recipe for getting stains out of the carpet, send that!

The recipe has to have a couple of ingredients (you can make up words as ingridients to trick the program into thinking it is an ingredient) :)