Email from

Judy B's daughter Stephanie....

Stephnewyork32@aol.com

This is important. Judy B is

my mother and she has spinal cord compression and is in a lot of pain, and

they may not be able to operate. She is at home now and is on and off drugs. We

neeed your prayers, and positive thoughts, at this time, I don't know more,

but I know she was/is very active on this site, I would like to post updates,

but I can't. Can you please post something about it???? so people can pray??

Thanks Stephanie Olivieri

Judy B's daughter.

Stephanie

Guest stephnewyork32

:D

This is Stephanie, one of Judy's daughter, apparently, Cris my sister is also posting about Mom,

I just tlaked to mom, and she sends her thanks and love to everyone, and she wanted everyone to know that she can't be online, and it isn't that you aren't in her thoughts, but she just can't sit up right now.

Either myself, Stephanie, stephnewyork, stephlosangeles (sorry I couldn't log back on so I kept making new aliases) or Cris will be giving updates, and thank you again, for all your great posts and emails!

Stephanie

Guest stephnewyork32

Hello all, this is stephanie one of Judy's daughters, I don't know why but I can't ever log in, so I have created another alias, but I used the same name, so it is me, anyhow if you want to email me directly please use stephnewyork32@aol.com

Mom's surgery went well and she is in recovery. Cris called me at about 11 pm on the pacific coast with the news. The had to remove two vertebre and put in a plate. She is able to move her arms and legs at this time.

This is very good news and she will have an MRI to make sure the got it all out with the surgery.

All your thoughts and prayers made a big difference and I will do my best to keep you posted and do updates.

It is late and I am going to try to sleep. Thank you again and bless you all. She still won't be online for a little while, but we will do what we can to be in touch with all of you as I know how important you all are to mom.

Stephanie, thank you so much for the update on your mom. I am so glad that the surgery went well, and will continue to pray for Judy to have a complete recovery...tell her that we will be patiently awaiting her return; to take her time and know that we will be here-we'll "keep the porch light on". Until she is back, we will be waiting and holding warm thoughts for her.

Take care, Deb

I talked to Mom, Jusy B this morning, and she is doing great, She sounds great and from what I hear she looks great to. My stepbrother Russell said they will be out playing golf soon! *hahahha* Anyhow she is thinking about everyone here, and wants me to keep giving updates and anything I can do for her, so if you need someone to email etc, please feel free. I am not as witty as Mom, but I can try to help out. :)

My heart is in the right place.

So she is going to get chemo and then she will live to be an old lady, or so the doctor said! I think she will be. she sure is an inspiration and I told her not to scare us like that again, and she said she won't *hahha*

send cards if you want to Judy B 1170 West Las Lomitas Tucson, AZ 85704

as she can't really eamil yet, but she is walking and everyday getting stronger.

Thanks for all the support.

Stephanie for Judy B