Andrea Posted August 28, 2006 Share Posted August 28, 2006 I know I am jumping the gun since my dad's biopsy is not until tomorrow, but I am bothered by the spot that was there in June and not reported. I am also bothered by the multiple nodules and back pain he is having. If nothing else, this post could answer questions others have (as I have found myself seeking out prior posts this weekend such as the one about the relationship of nodule size to mets, etc) Does anyone have any knowledge if a 2 month delay in diagnosis can move a LC from a Stage I to a Stage IV? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.