How does this site work.

misspiggy

Hello. What do I do to chat with people on the different forums. I need to know how this site works. Where do I go to talk to someone. There are so many forums I that I don't understand. I introduced myself and everything seemed ok. Now what comes next. Could one of the moderators direct me through the process? Thank you. Miss Piggy

You can go to any forum and read a post and then hit reply and post a comment/reply just like others did when you introduced yourself.

You can also start a post in any frum by going into the forum, and clicking "new topic" on top.

There is also a live chat feature, you will see a chat button on the top and to the left of your screen. There are certain times when poeple may be in there to talk to, and the schedules are usually posted.

I hope that helped a bit! :)

Re Chats: Tusday night at 8 PM eastern we hold a General Chat any and every one invited. Any topic you need we can help with. I am Tusday night Moderator. Every other Friday we hold a survivor or Spouses Chat. Next friday the 8th of Septamber.

If you look on top or on the Left of the screen you will see the Chat Buttons. Login Much like the site Login and Jump in head first. See ya tomorrow nite there.

Miss Piggy

you have gotten some very good info about the site. Please feel free to visit any and all of the other forums and post there as you did here.

You can also use the PM (private message) feature to contact any of the members in that manner.

Glad you are having a look around, and please do not hesitate to ask if we can help you further.

Chris

You can also post in the general forum that you are in the chat and would welcome some company and host an impromptu chat. I've done that a few times...

You may not get takers as there isn't always and active (posting) member on line at all hours, but sometimes you can have company and just let it go.

Me again, If you post anote in general forum that you would like to chat at certain time you will get some takers or PM an individual for a chat session 1 on 1, and set up a time. If ya need me PM Me am here couple times a day.