Ernesto Woes.....

Ann

Well, it looks like the east coast of central Florida may not be the greatest place to be during hurricane season. Charlie, Frances and Jeanne all visited us in 2004. Wilma breezed by last year and now we have Ernesto knocking at our door. The latest tracking shows Ernesto coming right over my area (Brevard County) as he makes his way back out into the Atlantic. The forecasters are calling for 50-60 mph winds here with lots of rain. Please remember us and say a little prayer. Karen (Karhart) also lives in the same area, so make sure and remember her.

debs Whole Family is spread throughout West Palm beach and Jupiter area. I am in second target central NC after a strenghtening in Atlantic Ocean. Any one remember Hugo?

Prayers for you , Ann, and all of us in Ernesto's path. I'm on the coast of Virginia. It's hard to say what it will do to us until we see what happens after it goes back out in the Atlantic. We need rain desperately , but I have 3 huge trees behind my house.. don't need the wind. Prayers that all are safe.

Love,

Sue

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. Fortunately, Ernesto was merely a tropical depression when it passed our way. We got a lot of well needed rain and a bit of wind but everything is fine in my area. I believe Muriel's part of the state did alright also. Hopefully, this will be the only one for the season!