Ginnyde 4000

Don Wood

Congratulations to our own Ginny (Ginnyde) who has just made her 4000th post here. Ginny joined the website almost 3 years ago, when her husband, Earl, was going through lung cancer. Ginny lost her husband to LC 2 years ago, but has continued to participate fully here with all her love, support, info and humor. Thanks, Ginny, for helping so many of us wend our way on this LC road. Looking forward to many more posts from you. Don

Ginny has been such a rock here, and a wonderful presence. I enjoy her humor, I love her heartfelt advice...and I love how she supports everyone here. I even like the blonde jokes (sorry Beck). So here is to another 4,000-

Rochelle

Thank you for being here, Ginny. You have been such a support to so many......and we are grateful. There is so much you offer us all when we need it the most.....humor, compassion, support, friendship, wisdom, and so much, much more. May you remain with us here for at least another 4,000..............8,0000 more! We need you!

Love,

Kasey

Ginny:

Heartfelt congratulations on 4,000 and here's to 4,000+ more!!!! Since I joined, I have admired your wit and humour to be certain, but I have also witnessed your pain in posts and your grace in how you have dealt with it -- your wisdom and observations from your post-loss journey are carrying me now in my journey after losing my mom, along with a few others. You have also given me food for thought on some advocacy issues that have me still developing meaningful ways to help in support of LC issues.

Can't thank you enough for being here.

Linda