Just had scans

TracyD

Just wanted to add my prayers for good results! You are a wonderful example of hope and strength to your kiddos.

As for the wait....? Aargh!!! Positively gut-wrenching! I ALWAYS let the CT center know that I will be contacting them for prelims & films within 48 - 72 hrs. 8) The center has no problem releasing the reports to me since it is an ongoing issue, and we already know the results will be abnormal. Perhaps your imaging center would do the same for you? Like Don said, it IS helpful to know the results prior - it allows time to prepare any questions you may wish to discuss at your appointment.

I'll be praying for excellent results for you, Tracy ~ and looking forward to reading your "Good News" post on Friday. :wink:

Hugs & HOPE!!!

Stacey

Tracy,

My heart goes out to you. I truly admire you for taking the proactive steps to ensure your children have someone to talk to about their emotions. I am sure your daughter understands. I remember asking my mom the what ifs and she would tell me we would cross that bridge when we got to it. My mom and I lived life to the fullest, but we never did talk about the possibility of her passing. For some reason (I am assuming it was my mom's way of protecting me) she never talked to me about it and I have regrets over this. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for great results and remember there are lots of options and successful ones. Hope is the sustaining force.

All my best to you.

A kids truth is hard .......... cause it does answer the question, but still is very far from being understood. Mine are 14 and 12, they're loosing their Popa, not their Mother .......

What ever your truth is about that time, that is what you should tell them! Meaning "I will climb the mountians ....... " or "I will always be near...you can't get rid of me that easily" or "I don't know". It's a Mom moment ........... and there is no wrong or right!

May all the gods watch over you and your family and all others alike.

Tammy